Yoon Doojoon and Lee Joon, Will they be like idol senior, T.O.P?


Big Bang T.O.P’s presence was felt during the first season of IRIS as he acted as a killer. In season 2, Yoon Doojoon and Lee Joon felt the burden from their senior. Yoon Doojoon who had acted in sitcom ‘All My Love’ and more, is currently undergoing lessons on the shooting field and  action school to prepare himself for IRIS 2. Yoon Doojoon expressed, “ I’ve watched the previous season excitingly, and although I feel the burden, I will try my best to avoid flaws for the previous works and seniors.”

The actors for ‘IRIS 2′ will be leaving for Hungary on the 21st for their overseas shoot. Scenes will be filmed in Japan, Cambodia, Australia and more. ‘IRIS 2′ will premier on February 13th 2013 at 9.55PM.


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ Loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Oh My News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment