Choi Jin Hyuk holds fan meeting in Japan


‘Flower boy’ actor Choi Jin Hyuk held his first fan meeting in Tokyo’s Laforet Museum Roppongi on December 16.

Choi jin Hyuk appeared singing before cheering fans and introduced himself using Japanese buzzwords. He said, “I have never had a fan meeting before neither in Japan nor in Korea, so I’ve been very nervous all week. I am very encouraged to see so many fans here.”

In the talk show, he talked about the drama “I Need A Romance” in which he performed, saying “I am honored that you are enjoying the drama. I could not sleep well for several nights due to the kiss scene, but Cho Yeo Jeong encouraged me a lot.”

He continued, “As an actor, I am doing my best to perform every line with sincerity. I hope to play a villain role as well to diversify my acting skills.”

Choi Jin Hyuk wrote his mottoes “Sincerity” and “Love” in Korean and taught the fans how to pronounce them. He also released video images showing his daily life for fans.

He re-acted major scenes in the drama “I Need A Romance” and sang “Run In The Sky”, sung by Lee Juk.

During a press interview held before the fan meeting, Choi Jin Hyuk said, “I wanted to be a singer since O was a child. I hope to engage in musical activities in Japan. I will increase my activities in Japan next year.”


Source: KBS

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment