Seungri, "I support you Ziuhime-chan"




On his Diary, Seungri reveals a selca taken with actress Ziuhime.

He wrote,

Seungri, GD and Taeyang shot a CF^^
All members seem tired since we move to many sites for overseas schedules.
But please cheer up guys this year will end soon!! ^_^
Today we had a year-end party. everybody gathered, drank and danced.
I had a good time!
wow!! Ziuhime-chan!!^_^
The Ziuhime in sonata of winter!!
Took a pic with her !

 She is a famous actress in Japan as a Korean^_^
She replies "Thank you" in a cute way when I call her "Ziuhime-chan~".
I want to see her to work/act for a good drama^^
I support you Ziuhime-chan!!!
Cuz now is the end of a year, year-end parties might be held.
But do not drink too much, it is not good^^
Just enjoy moderately ^__^
Tomorrow is for the Fukuoka concert !
Be happy as usual !!

Source: @mystifize via fyeahseungri@tumblr
Translated by: @ShrimpLJY


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment