Kim Min Jun announces temporary halt in acting


Actor Kim Min Jun recently announced his temporary break from acting.

On December 20, Kim Min Jun wrote on his Twitter, “I’ve been going through endless thoughts from a few years ago, and coincidentally, I made my final decision. Please do not think that my decision is in any relation to the election result. My career as an actor ‘shuts down’ today until I find a reason to resume it I say it again, but this decision has nothing to do with the elections.”

He continued, “Thank you for those who loved me and criticized me. I love you all. I hope I will be able to continue my career someday and this is where I say goodbye. Be happy.”

Kim Min Jun, who kicked off his career as a model in 1995, has starred in several TV series “Damo”, “Ireland” and most recently, “Romance Town” as well as movies “Hindsight” and “The Concubine”.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment