INFINITE’s Sunggyu reveals he once drank for 12 hours straight


INFINITE’s Sunggyu recently recalled his experiece of losing memory after drinking for 12 hours straight.

Sunggyu participated on a recent recording for KBS health show, ‘Vitamin’ for its end of the year health watch special. During the show, he shared, “Before I debuted, I once drank with my friends from night until lunch the next day and lost all recollection of what happened after.”

The singer continued, “When I woke up it was 11AM and I was sleeping calmly in my house. I had no memories of what happened until I got home. I was able to determine when I came home after I looked at the taxi receipt that was sent through text.”

Meanwhile, Lee Sangbyuk, Park Jungyu, Chu Gayeol, Yoon Jungsoo, Woo Jiwon, Baek Seunghyun also appeared on the show and had their current liver health status examined.


Credit: infiniteupdates

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment