Oh Yeon Seo, “I want to shoot romantic scene with Lee Jang Woo”


Actress Oh Yeon Seo recently confessed her desire of shooting a romantic scene with co-actor Lee Jang Woo.

Oh Yeon Seo, who plays the role of Na Gong Joo on MBC’s daily drama series, ‘Oh Ja Ryeong is Coming’, sat down for an interview and discussed about the series.

The actress stated, “The drama is more of a romantic comedy genre, and I feel like I’m casting in a mini series. It’s great to get closer to so many senior actors.”

When asked about working with Lee Jang Woo, who is casting as the guy that she falls in love with, Oh Yeon Seo responded, “People like squabbling scenes of me and Lee Jang Woo better than romantic scenes of us. I want to shoot a romantic scene with him.”

Oh Yeon Seo also revealed that she has shootings almost every day, and chose a scene with Lee Jang Woo as the most memorable scene.


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment