2PM Chansung, "Ok Taecyeon is the best among all the idol-actors."



Hwang Chansung, a member of the group 2PM, giggled as he confessed, "Among the idol-actors, I truly believe that Ok Taecyeon is the best actor out there."

Hwang Chansung had confessed the above statement during the press conference for the new MBC Wed-Thurs drama "Level 7 Civil Servant," which was held at the 63 Building's Annex Juniper Room, Seoul Yeongdeungpo-gu, Yeouido, on the afternoon of January 21st.

When Hwang Chansung, who was originally an idol, was asked about his thoughts on challenging acting, he answered, "Though I am an idol, I don't think I'm anything special when it comes to acting. I just thought I should put my best effort into acting out my given role. That's why I'm really working hard on the filming."

"In order to portray my character, Gong Doha, as accurately as I can, I'd talk and discuss a lot with my acting teacher, the director, and the writer. I've been working very hard on trying to make my character appear as a very chic character," Hwang Chansung continued.

Hwang Chansung also added, "Among all of the idols who have challenged acting, I truly believe that Ok Taecyeon-sshi is one of the best," as he giggled. Hwang Chansung also mentioned, "I had really enjoyed watching 'Dream High.' Ok Taecyeon-ie didn't really said anything specific, he just told me to do well and work hard as he'll continue on supporting me."

On another note, "Level 7 Civil Servant" is a drama that tells the story of the troublesome romance gone through by the new agents at the NIS, as conflicts and funny episodes slowly starts to arise. The drama's 1st episode that will feature Choi Ganghee, Joowon, Hwang Chansung, Jang Yeongnam, Kim Minseo, Son Jinyoung, etc. is scheduled to be aired on the 23rd of January.


Credit: http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1
Translated by bbiyak25 @ W2D

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment