Song Hye Kyo,"We need to change prejudice against blind people"



Song Hye Kyo's recent statements gained attention from netizens.

On January 22nd, SBS's "That Winter, The Wind Blows" official twitter revealed a video of Song Hye Kyo's interview.

In the interview, she said,"I went to a welfare center to meet blind people, and I talked with them. Before I met them, I had preconception about blind people, and I was very ashamed about that I didn't concern about them before. 

My homework is to make people break the prejudice against blind people. I want to make eveyone know that they're just the same as the others". 

Song Hye Kyo's statements reminded people that she's a beautiful person not only on the outside but also on the inside.

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment