Girls' Generation Sooyoung reveals her skincare tip



Girls' Generation Sooyoung revealed her secret in managing her beautiful skin.

On February 12th, all the members of Girls Generation made a special appearance on SBS's "Strong Heart" for its last episode. When the MC asked Sooyoung,"Recently don't people said you're getting more and more beautiful?",upon this question she replied,"To be honest, I did heard a lot of people saying that", making everyone around burst in laughter.

Then Sooyoung shared her skincare tip,"In order to prevent the skin from losing moisture after washing my face, I apply essential oil",and,"I only wash my face with water in the morning, I don't use any facial cleanser"

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET




Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment