2AM’s Jinwoon almost kicked out before debut


2AM’s Jinwoon shed tears as he revealed that he was almost cut from the group.

Jinwoon and Jo Kwon appeared as guests on the April 11th episode of KBS 2TV’s ‘ Happy Together 3’ while introducing the “musics with special stories”, Jinwoon was moved to tears.

He shared emotionally, “After I was confirmed as a member of 2AM, I was recording the first song of the first album. However, Park Jin Young told me to return to being a trainee because he wasn't satisfied with my voice. teared up when I heard his cold words.”

However, he also said that he was highly praised by Park Jin Young when he sang the song again, without a non-possessive mind, after receiving a call from the company the next day.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment