Super Junior’s Yesung to enlist on May 6th


Super Junior’s Yesung has been confirmed to enlist in the army on May 6th.

Yesung informed fans that he’ll soon be leaving for the army during Super Junior’s recent ‘ Super Show 5’ concert in Seoul where he shared, “I have spent five years as a trainee and eight years as a member of the group, and I deeply thank all the fans for their love. I forgot how special it is to stand on stage and sing. Now I know how important it is. Please love on the Super Junior members during the time I’m away. Please don’t forget me as well.”

SM Entertainment announced that Yesung will be enlisting next month on the 6th. He will enter through the army division located in Jeonju and receive basic training for four weeks before serving as a public service worker for 23 months.

The agency added that he’ll still be carrying out many of his schedules until the date, but unfortunately, he will not be able to perform in the South American ‘Super Show 5’ concerts which will kick off in Brazil on April 21.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment