2PM Taecyeon’s self-written single tops Japan’s Recochoku Chart


2PM member Taecyeon’s self-written single managed to top Japan’s Recochoku Chart.

On April 15th, Taecyeon released the song “ I Love U, U Love Me” in Japan. The song is currently growing largely popular among many Japanese fans, and managed to top the country’s biggest ringtone chart, Recochoku.

“I Love U, U Love Me” was personally written by Taecyeon for 2PM’s concert at Tokyo Dome, which will be happening on April 20th and 21st. It is said that Taecyeon sacrificed his spare time to write the song and the lyrics.

Taecyeon will be performing the song during their Tokyo Dome concerts. He said, “Our first show at Tokyo Dome is coming up. I wrote the song “I Love U, U Love Me” wishing to have the most fantastic show ever. I will keep doing my best in preparing the show.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment