K.Will transforms in to a popcorn as he won the KBS' 'Music Bank' week's chart



Yesterday, I wrote about K.Will's 'how-to-eat-a-popcorn' photo. And today, I'm writing about him with a popcorn on the side again. Can I call it 'K.Will and popcorn tandem' ?
K.Will  took home the bacon   on Friday  as he won the   week’s chart at KBS‘ “Music Bank with “ Love Blossom “. 
He celebrated it with a different taste---with a taste of popcorn. And not just with a 'taste', but with a 'feel' of popcorn as he wore a popcorn headpiece.
On the day of his victory, K.Will tweeted his photos with his big popcorn headpiece and his yellow sweater sprinkled with white flowers, which look like popcorn saying, “I think, the flower petal-like popcorn finally spread out. I gave away popcorn like flower petals keke Yay!!”.
Congratulations, K.Will!
written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE:  K.Will@Thsm1

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment