Big Bang’s Taeyang becomes new model for ‘Japan Street Dance Association’


Big Bang’s charismatic Taeyang has been chosen as visual artist character image of ‘ Japan Street Dance Association

In the middle of April, Taeyang shoot advertising for Japanese Street Dance Association (JSDA) and showcased his dancing skills. JSDA believed that Taeyang showed such a great performance at world tour in 2012 so they chose him as their advertising model.

Taeyang shared “I’m happy, I’m very happy! I want to inspire people with my music and dance. I hope my dance reaches out to a lot of people.”

The new CF will grace the large screens in the neighborhood near Shibuya Station in Tokyo, Nagoya Station in Nagoya and at Osaka Shinsiahbashi starting from May 13th.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment