Heo Young Saeng hopes that SS501 can promote together again


Heo Young Saeng hopes that his group SS501 will be like Shinhwa, who have been together for 15 long years.

In a recent recording of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Together 3’, Heo Young Saeng appeared as a guest, along with Shinhwa. During the show, Heo Young Saeng expressed, “When I look at Shinhwa, who have been together for 15 years without breaking up but still gaining popularity, it makes me reflect on my own group.”

He continued, “When SS501 were together, we weren’t able to do that. If we could promote together again, I wish we would leave behind lots of beautiful memories just like Shinhwa.”

Hoping that SS501 will come together again, he added, “After watching Shinhwa on ‘Win Win‘, I thought of my SS501 members and sent text messages to them. They were all watching the broadcast and had the same feelings as me.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment