Lee Min Ho releases new teaser photo for special album ‘My Everything’


Actor Lee Min Ho will return his fans’ love for him through a special album this month and he just released another teaser image for ‘My Everything’.

Lee Min Ho will release a special album titled ‘My Everything’ in late May as a gift to his fans who have put a lot of effort into celebrating his 7th year anniversary in the industry. From British rock to country jazz and electronic rock, his album consists of 7 songs of various styles, including the title track “My Everything”, “Without You”, “Love Motion”, “Little Prince” and “You and I.”

The album also includes Lee Min Ho’s making –film DVD video and pictorial, which make the album the perfect gift set for his fans. It will be released online on May 22 online and offline on May 24.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment