After School's Lizzy cancels schedule



After School's Lizzy has injured her ankle during  her recent practice.

Lizzy is disappointed. She wrote on her Twitter, "I was happy because I lost fat on my leg, but I'm upset. I can't film because of my injured leg. I'm not using my right leg at all, so it atrophied to the point I can stick my hand in the cast. It's okay if I have mismatched legs, I just want to recover soon. I want to be on stage."

According to Pledis Entertainment, "Lizzy sprained her ankle ligament during a recent practice. She'll be canceling her schedule to focus on recovering. We'll be monitoring her condition and update you all."

Meanwhile, After School will come back on June 13. Will Lizzy be there?

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net 
SOURCE: @p_Lizzy

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment