Shinhwa’s Eric stops recording because of an emergency


Shinhwa’s Eric had to stop a show recording because he had to go to the bathroom.

On the broadcast of TvN ‘Baek Ji Yeon’s People Inside’ aired on the 4th, Shinhwa members appeared as special guests to convey their stories for the past 15 years.

While talking about each members’ personal troubles, Eric suddenly said, “I’ve been going through many difficult things in my life, but honestly, I’m going through one right now. I need to go to the bathroom”, and everyone bursts into laughter.

Jun Jin said, “I think it is a quite serious situation” and Eric without any hesitation got up from the set and rushed to the bathroom. Later, Eric explained, “Before coming to the recording, I drink a lot of water to relax.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment