B2ST’s Dongwoon spends meaningful birthday


B2ST’s Dongwoon has celebrated his birthday with a memorial visit.

Dongwoon celebrated his 22nd birthday on June 6th, the same day as Memorial Day in Korea. Instead of throwing a party, he celebrated both his birthday and Memorial Day, he visited the memorial monument in Hanam City near Seoul with his friends.

He shared some photos on his Twitter and wrote, “Since I was born on this meaningful day, I thought about what I’m going to do today. So I climbed up to Mountain Geomdan and then went to the memorial monument below with my friends.”

Dongwoon also thanked everyone saying, “I thank my parents and thank everyone who congratulated me. I hope you spare a day to think about the deceased patriots who died protecting our country.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment