Niel will go to a trip with girlfriend, mom says 'I'll trace your location'



Looks like Teen Top's Niel can't have a worry-free date with his future girlfriend. Wonder why?

On June 7, Niel and his mother appeared on KBS2's Happy Sunday-Mamma Mia. Being known as one of the closest mother-son relationships on the show, they caught the attention of the viewers when they stated contradicting opinions.

In this episode, Niel revealed that if he has a girlfriend, he will travel with her. In contrary, his mother responded, "I will trace your location then."

Niel's mother explained, "When I was young, I played as much as I wanted. That's why I have this overprotective style in raising my son."

Niel added, "Before, my mom said that If I go out on a trip with my girlfriend, she'll have to fill up the family register," and caused laughter on the set.

Source: Daum
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment