Daesung receives praises from Japanese actresses for his live performance!



Japanese actresses were impressed with Daesung's surprise live performance.

At the premiere of UULA drama ' I LOVE YOU' that was held on July 18, Big Bang's Daesung made a surprise live performance of the OST of the drama with the same name.

Actresses Erika Toda, Mikako Tabe and Yoko Maki praised Daesung for his live singing. Erika Toda commented, "His voice is so amazing. It's a kind of voice which I want to listen again and again." Mikako Tabe also complimented him by saying, "Ever since I got a CD from him, I keep on listening to it. However, hearing it live for the first time is really incomparable. I was thankful I got here."


Not only from the actresses, but also the response from the fans is really astounding, proving his popularity and talent.

Watch his performance below:



Daesung's track 'I LOVE YOU' is the main OST of the drama. He collaborated with Japan’s famous violinist Taro Hakase.

Source: ygfamily.com

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment