Gaon Chart releases rankings for July 7 – July 13


Gaon Chart is the national record chart of South Korea. It is complied by the Korea Music Content Industry Association with an aim to create a national chart for Korea similar to the Billboard charts and Oricon charts.


[Rankings for Week July 7, 2013 – July 13, 2013]


Weekly Singles Chart

1. 2NE1 : “Falling In Love”

2. Davichi : “Missing You Today”

3. A Pink : “NoNoNo”

4. Dynamic Duo ft. Muzie : “BAAAM”

5. Brown Eyed Girls : “Recipe”

6. Geeks : “FLY”

7. Lee Seung Chul : “My Love”

8. SISTAR : “Give It To Me”

9. Ailee : “U&I”

10. Kim Ye Rim : “All Right”


----


Weekly Album Chart

1. MYNAME : “My Name 1st Mini Album” [1st Mini Album]

2. A Pink : “Secret Garden” [3rd Mini Album]

3. Donghae & Eunhyuk : “I Wanna Dance” [2nd Japanese Single]

4. VIXX : “Hyde” [1st Mini Album]

5. SHU-I : “Don’t Back Down” [1st Mini Album]

6. Lee Seung Chul : “My Love” [11th Album]

7. BTS : “2 Cool 4 Skool” [1st Single]

8. A-JAX : “Insane” [2nd Mini Album]

9. MR.MR : “Waiting For You” [1st Mini Album]

10. Super Junior : “Super Junior World Tour Super Show 4”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment