Dal Shabet visit Ah Young on the set of ‘No Breathing’


Dal Shabet members showed their support for Ah Young on the set of her upcoming film, ‘No Breathing’.

On July 23, the members made a visit at the filming location of ‘No Breathing’ at Incheon, Gyeonggido. Despite the group’s busy schedule, they showed their support for Ah Young, who is going through endless shootings in a tough weather. They even performed an impromptu stage of “Be Ambitious”.

Ah Young said, “Because I’m always with my members, I felt lonely promoting by myself, but I am really thankful that they came to the shooting scene. I got a lot of energy from them, and I will keep doing my best and work harder.”

In the film, Ah Young will play the role of Se Mi, a hard working and cute high school student who is a friend of Jung Eun, played by Girls’ Generation’s Yuri.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment