IU opens up about photo incident with Super Junior’s Eunhyuk


Singer IU has opened up for the first time after being caught up in a scandal with Super Junior member Eunhyuk.

On July 23th broadcast of SBS ‘Incarnation’, IU was asked about the photo which was accidentally uploaded onto her Twitter. She said, “First of all, I uploaded it by mistake, and I couldn’t blame anyone else because I did it.”

IU continued, Since I did it myself, I was confused to whom I should be more apologetic to. Should I be sorry to the people who love me, the people I hurt, or to the other person (in the photo).”

“I wasn’t sure if I should apologize to everyone and clear up all the misunderstandings, or just stay quiet. I should just be sorry to everyone. I’m so sorry.”

When the MCs asked what Eunhyuk said when the scandal broke out, IU replied, “He asked me if I was okay. I said that I’m just so sorry to everyone for everything.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment