Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yong tie the knot


Actress Han Hye Jin and footballer Ki Sung Yong tied the knot on July 1 at the Grand InterContinental Hotel in Samsungdong, Seoul.

Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yong expressed their feelings about the imminent marriage through the brief interviews prior to the wedding ceremony. The groom shared, “Today is the happiest day of my life. Although there have been some tough times, I want to thank everyone who is here to celebrate with us and I will try hard to make my bride happy.”

The bride also said, “I didn’t know that I would be this nervous, but this is the most nervous day in my life. I think this is my happiest day. I’ll live long and healthily with my amazing husband, and take care of him.”


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment