Seo In Guk tearfully withdraws from ‘I Live Alone’


Singer and actor Seo In Guk got emotional as he announced his withdrawal from MBC’s variety program, ‘I Live Alone’.

On the June 28th installment of the show, Seo In Guk said goodbye to member of ‘Rainbow’. During the workshop, he said, “I need to tell you something important.”

Seo In Guk went on, “I started getting too many schedules all of a sudden, and it seems like I will not be able to participated in this show for a while. I'm so sorry.”

Other member of the ‘Rainbow’ said “You are always welcome. Come back home!” and cheered him up. Then, they sang 015B’s “Good Bye, Now” for Seo In Guk, and he ended up showing tears while watching them singing.

Seo In Guk said, “I appreciated their warmhearted cheering, I could feel their love for me. It was really thankful to realize that I am important for them.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment