Lee Byung Hun opens up about his honeymoon plan


Actor Lee Byung Hun talked about his preparations for his upcoming wedding with actress Lee Min Jung.

On July 13th, Lee Byung Hun, who recently casted in Hollywood film, ‘RED: The Legend’ appeared for an interview on KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Weekly’ for 'Guerrilla Date’. In the episode, the reporter asked, “Are you preparing for the wedding well?”

Lee Byung Hun, who has been busy with promotions for new Hollywood film, answered, “Whenever I have free time, I think about it and arrange it. I am spending my days very busily.”

As he was asked about his summer vacation plan, he mentioned about his honeymoon, saying, “I do not have a specific plan yet, but there is a trip that I have to go personally.”

Meanwhile, Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung will tie the knot on August 10th at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment