Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon to forgo official wedding ceremony


With rumors swirling around that Lee Hyori had postponed her wedding ceremony which originally scheduled for September, the singer stepped forward and cleared things up through her Twitter.

On July 31, Lee Hyori tweeted, “Since this morning, news articles came out that I’m postponing my wedding. There’s probably a lot of people who are concerned and worried. We actually never planned on holding a big wedding. We just planned to have a meal with our parents and family members that will serve as the meeting between our families.”

She continued, “I’ve always wanted to have a small and quiet wedding and Sang Soon oppa and our family agreed, so we decided to marry without a ceremony. For this important day that I hope will only happen once, I want to spend it as a meaningful time with my oppa and our family.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment