Song Joong Ki to enlist this August


Actor Song Joong Ki is entering the military later this month to fulfill the 2-year mandatory service.

On August 1, Song Joong Ki officially announced, “ I received the enlistment notice from the Military Manpower Administration and decided to enter army on August 27. I’m planning to enter the military after wrapping up the rest of my activities well. I sincerely thank everyone who has supported and loved me, and I’m apologetic that I cannot give my farewell greeting to all individually.”

He added, “I will return after carrying out my military duties for 2 years. After I come back, I’ll greet you all with great projects, so until then, please be healthy and well.”

Song Joong Ki will enter the 102th drafts on August 27 for several weeks of basic training and then serve as an active-duty soldier for about two years.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment