Jay Park explains the Berlin show cancellation



Jay Park posted an explanation on his Facebook regarding the cancellation of his Berlin show a day after he posted on his twitter about the sad news.

i was actually told that the Berlin show was cancelled ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
— JAY BUM PARK (@JAYBUMAOM) September 18, 2013


Jay Park wrote, " To all the ppl (people) askin (asking) why Berlin was cancelled i'm (I'm) not exactly sure.....i'm (I'm) just goin (going) with what i (I) was told...i'm (I'm) just as disapointed (disappointed) as u (you) guy's (guys)...i (I) was REALLY lookin (looking) forward to all my shows in EUROPE because it's my first time...I'll make sure next time something like this don't happen and hopefully i'll (I'll) see yall (you all) REAL soon! MUCH LOVE TO GERMANY AND BERLIN ".

No definite reason was revealed, but at least Jay Park explained that just showed how he values his supporters.


written by: lovelutakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: facebook/jaypaom

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment