G-Dragon shows his loyalty to YG Entertainment


Big Bang’s G-Dragon recently talked about his relationship with YG Entertainment.

G-Dragon appeared on the October 26th broadcast of KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Weekly’ for an interview. When the reporter asked, “Do you plan to be signed with YGE forever”, he jokingly replied, “I am still young.”

The reporter continued, “Would you want to go to JYP Entertainment?”. G-Dragon answered, “I don’t think I’ll go to another agency. YG is like family”, expressing his loyalty to YG Entertainment.

About the founder of YG, Yang Hyun Suk, he commented, “I have known him for so long and I see him very frequently. We have a lot of chance to talk and I feel very close to him.”

During the interview, G-Dragon also explained why there were so many surveillance cameras at the YG building. He shared, “There are so many rooms in the building, and it is very difficult to find the artists and staff. So, our boss installed it to make things a bit easier.”

G-Dragon jokingly added, “It was also for a better communication, but I feel like being watched. When you’re sleeping, he contacts you asking why you’re sleeping.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment