Super Junior’s Kyuhyun reveals his thoughts on leaving ‘Mama Mia’


On October 27th broadcast of KBS 2TV variety show ‘Mamma Mia’, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun wrapped up his 5-month hosting duty and revealed his thoughts on leaving the show.

At the end of the show, Kyuhyun shared, “I recorded ‘Mamma Mia’ for nearly 20 times and I learned a lot from Park Mi Sun noona, and Lee Young Ja noona. My love for family has grown deeper and I got to call my mom more often. It was a nice experience.”

Kyuhyun had to leave ‘Mamma Mia’ after a fall reshuffling by KBS as the show was shifted to Wednesday night, which is the same timeslot as ‘Radio Star’ where he’s currently appearing.

Lee Young Ja also teased Kyuhyun saying that he should ditch ‘Radio Star’ for ‘Mamma Mia’ instead, but Kyuhyun said, “I was there for two years, so I can’t because of loyalty.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment