Heechul Gets Excited Over Disney’s “Frozen”

Heechul Gets Excited Over Disney’s “Frozen”

Heechul Gets Excited Over Disney’s “Frozen”

Heechul of Super Junior has joined the extensive list of people, who have been charmed by Disney‘s latest movie “Frozen.”

On January 31, the idol wrote on his Instagram, “Kids, spend a joyful Lunar New Year. Always stay healthy, and be nice to your parents. Even though you’re unsatisfied with the amount of pocket money you got, control your facial expression,” and wished his fans a Happy Lunar New Year.

“Oppa wants to introduce his wife to the parents as well, but Anna won’t come out of the screen. Sorry for the ad-lib. I should give a trophy to the person who edited this photo. But I don’t like my expression. My pride is hurt, because only I look excited,” he added and shared a photo edited by his fan. Those who are following him on Instagram might already know, but Heechul has been posting several photos of Anna over the past few days, revealing his love for the main character of “Frozen.”

In the picture, Heechul is smiling brightly while facing Anna. Seems like he got all excited thanks to the surprisingly realistic photo!

Have you seen the movie yet? 

3 comments
+ Follow
Post comment
 
Link
Eleazar Conte
Eleazar Conte 5pts

♪♫ Do you want to build a snowman? Come on, let's go and play I never see you anymore Come out the door It's like you've gone away We used to be best buddies And now we're not I wish you would tell me why♫♪ ♪♫Do you want to buid a snowman It doesn't have to be a snowman Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride our bike around the hall? I think some company is overdue...♫♪ ♪♫I've started talking to The pictures on the walls It gets a little lonely All these empty rooms Just watching the hours tick by Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock♫♪ ♪♫Please, I know you're in there People are asking where you've been They say have courage And I'm trying to I'm right out here for you Please let me in♫♪ ♪♫We only have each other It's just you and me What are we gonna do? Do you want to build a snowman?♫♪

Jiro
Jiro 5pts

Do you want to build a snowman?


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment