Yang Hyun Suk Explains Why He Had WINNER Take Acting Lessons

Yang Hyun Suk Explains Why He Had WINNER Take Acting Lessons

Yang Hyun Suk Explains Why He Had WINNER Take Acting Lessons

YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk recently revealed that he had the WINNER members take acting lessons. 

On January 31, Yang Hyun Suk appeared on Mnet’s “WINNER TV” episode that aired. 

On that day, he revealed, “Since dramas are big in the overseas market right now, I had the WINNER members taking acting lessons for the past couple of years or so. However, I haven’t seen them act myself to assess their skills. I’m actually considering asking them to reenact the popular drama series, ’The Heirs’ on ‘WINNER TV.’” 

He continued, “I think it will be a fun opportunity for WINNER to show fans and the public their potential for acting. I think Nam Tae Hyun would look best in a female disguise. I think the member who would be worst suited for the feminine look is Lee Seung Hoon.” 

In the same episode, WINNER put on a parody of “The Heirs” and brought laughter to the viewers. 

yanghyunsuk_winnertv


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment