Infinite L Says His Dating Scandal is in the Past

Returning to the small screen, Infinite’s L mentioned a little bit about his dating scandal.

On February 24, L joined the actors of MBC’s new drama, Cunning Single Lady for the press conference that took place at The Laum in Gangnam.

Infinite L Says His Dating Scandal is in the Past

At the press conference, L mentioned his dating scandal that occured in 2013.

In September of 2013, L was swept up in dating rumors, and later in November, he admitted that he was dating but had ended the relationship.

“I plan on showing a lot of refreshing images during this drama. Since everything that happened is in the past, I believe I should just show a better and improved image, so I’m focusing on the filming. Please anticipate it,” said L.

L added, “I hope the fans will continue to see that I’m working harder than before.”

Meanwhile, Cunning Single Lady is about Na Ae Ra (Lee Min Jung), who tries to seduce her ex-husband, Cha Jung Woo (Joo Sang Wook), who returned after becoming a successful business man.

The drama will begin after the conclusion of Miss Korea on February 27 with two episodes.

Photo Credit: Newsen


Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment