Kim Soo Hyun Faced Dilemma Before Filming Kiss Scene with Jun Ji Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun revealed that he fell into a dilemma before filming kiss scenes with Jun Ji Hyun.

Meeting with reporters after filming the last episode of SBS’s You Who Came From the Stars, Kim Soo Hyun said, “I debated whether I should look natural or awkward,” as he referred to the kiss scenes with his co-star Jun Ji Hyun.

Being an alien, Do Min Jun (Kim Soo Hyun) shows symptoms of fever and weakness if he comes into contact with human’s bodily fluids or blood, which led him to be sick every time he kissed with Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun).

Kim Soo Hyun Faced Dilemma Before Filming Kiss Scene with Jun Ji Hyun

About this, the actor said, “Since Do Min Jun faints every time he kisses, I wondered in my head if I should act natural or awkward. If I was to stay true to the character, I should’ve acted unromantic, but I also wanted the viewers to scream as they watched the kiss scene.”

Then he added, “So I went for the angles in the scene. Yes, it was very nice,” making everyone laugh.

Photo credit: SBS


Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment