Super Junior Members Express Their Gratitude Towards Promoting as ′Super Junior′

The Super Junior members expressed their gratitude towards group ‘Super Junior,’ which allowed them to stand where they are now.

Super Junior attended the press conference for the 7th album Mammacita on August 28 in Gangnam Imperial Palace Hotel.

With all members attending, except Yesung who is currently on active duty, Super Junior carried on the press conference in a cheery atmosphere, showing off its exceptional teamwork.

Leeteuk said, “I have room to breath now. In my early 20’s, I was always worried about winning first place. But now I feel more relaxed.”

He said, “While I was away in the army for a year and nine months, my biggest concern was, ‘What does it mean to be an adult.’ I’m still lacking to be an adult. I think my biggest goal now is to have breadth of mind and work hard without feeling rushed.”

Super Junior Members Express Their Gratitude Towards Promoting as ′Super Junior′

Kyuhyun said, “We couldn’t promote as a whole until now because we didn’t have our powerful leader, Leeteuk hyung. But we still promoted as a unit and the members promoted actively in variety shows, radio and musicals. I always thought that these individual activities would have been impossible if it wasn’t for Super Junior. The center of the weight is always more shifted towards the group activities.”

He also emphasized, “I would like to work hard as Super Junior by thinking that I can promote individually when there is time to spare while promoting as a team.”

Super Junior will be releasing the 7th album Mamacita online on August 29. The group will also be launching its brand concert ‘Super Show’ on September 19 through 21.

Photo credit: enews

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment