SNSD’s Sooyoung Shares on Taking Lead in ‘Spring Days of My Life’

Taking the lead role in MBC’s upcoming drama Spring Days of My Life, Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Sooyoung shared her determination for the drama.

Sooyoung attended the press conference for MBC’s Spring Days of My Life on September 4 in the MBC building in Sangam-dong and started, “It would be a lie if I say that I don’t feel pressured at all about this project.”

Returning to the small screen in one year since she acted in tvN’s Dating Agency Cyrano, Sooyoung will be taking her first lead role in a drama airing on a major TV channel.

Sooyoung said, “It would be a lie if I say that I didn’t feel pressured. I felt a lot of pressure, to be honest. But Kam Woo Sung sunbaenim told me many good things the first time I met him so I was able to begin filming with a comfortable mindset. I’ve been filming by learning many things.”

SNSD’s Sooyoung Shares on Taking Lead in ‘Spring Days of My Life’

Revealing that she feels less pressured now, Sooyoung added, “I’m okay so far but I don’t know what’ll happen once it airs,” and smiled.

Sooyoung will be acting as ‘Lee Bom,’ who gets the chance to live after going through a heart transplant surgery. She lives more passionately and fiercely than others, thinking that she has taken someone else’s life. She will be forming a love line with ‘Kang Dong Ha,’ (Kam Woo Sung) whose wife donated her heart to Sooyoung.

The drama will air the first episode on September 10.

Photo credit: MBC

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment