EXO’s Xiu Min and Chen Would Not Date Tao and Kai If They Were Girls

Xiu Min and Chen named the EXO members they would not date.

During the January 29 broadcast of KBS Cool FM’s Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio, EXO’s Xiu Min and Chen selected the three EXO members they would not date if they were girls.

On this day, Xiu Min said, “The members that I would not date if I were a girl are Tao for first place and Se Hun for second place. I cannot choose the third.”

Then Xiu Min said, “Tao, you know that hyung really loves you, right?” causing laughter.

EXO’s Xiu Min and Chen Would Not Date Tao and Kai If They Were Girls

Chen said “First place is Kai, second place is Se Hun and third place is Tao. Kai is a really cute dongseng but he jokes around too much. I think that would be annoying as the opposite gender. If I were a girl, I don’t think I would be able to take that in very well.”

Chen named D.O as the member he would date if he was a girl. Chen said, “D.O. is very detailed. He is very kind to the staff members and it’s charming how he is considerate even with the minor things,” explaining the reason he chose D.O.

Photo credit: KBS Cool FM

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment