Baro celebrates his birthday with B1A4 boys!



5 September is the birthday of B1A4′s rapper Baro (real name Cha Sunwoo), who debuted last year with ‘O.K’ and has ever since become hugely popular with hits like ‘Beautiful Target’, ‘Baby I’m Sorry’ and ‘Sleep Well, Goodnight’.
B1A4 is currently in Japan in preparations for their upcoming showcase. We managed to have a phone interview with him, listening to his feelings about his birthday, despite nearly forgetting it with their practice sessions day and night.
Q. It’s your birthday, how do you feel?
A: We’ve been busy preparing for the Japanese showcase, and I’ve been so out of things that I didn’t realize it was my birthday. Yesterday we were having rehearsals until late at night, and I only realized that it was my birthday when they threw me a surprise party at midnight.

Q. You’ve officially become an adult this year, is there anything that has changed?
A: I don’t think it has been any different from this year. I think it’s about the same, how I’ve lived with the flow.

Q. What do you like to hear best on your birthday, and what do you not like to hear?
A: I don’t think there is something I do not like to hear. Something I’d like to hear is what I heard last night; “It’s a surprise party!”.

Q. How do you feel about getting old? What is the age you look forward to?
A: I think something significant changes, with every year you get older. Be it physically or mentally – I can feel the change of becoming more mature increasingly. I think that the best age is to be 20 years old, but I’m already past that.

Q. What was the precognitive dream about your birth?
A: It was about a white dog chasing my mother.

Q. What and when was the most memorable birthday you had?
A: It is the surprise party that the members threw for me in the year before last. It was before our debut, and the members said that “We can’t have a birthday party tonight. Let’s do it tomorrow”, lying to me. When I got home, they were all already prepared to throw me a surprise party.

Q. What is the most special present you’ve given?
A: A letter handwritten by the members. It was a cheesy letter filled with “I love you”s – it was during the party in the year before last. The members each wrote a letter, and read it to me then. I was really touched.

Q. Is there a present you’d like to receive in future?
A: Letters. I think it conveys a person’s heart well. I want to receive letters, to be able to feel the sincerity of the writer.

Q. What was a wish you made during your birthday when you were young? Did it come true?
A: There was a wish, hoping that the people around me would be happy and healthy. I think to some extent right now, it has come true. I’ll have to do better so that they can be happier.

Q. If you were to imagine your birthday in 10 years’ time?
A: I want to hold a birthday party at my house, with all the people that I know.

Q. Is there anyone you would like to thank, on your birthday?
A: There are many, but firstly the fans and members. Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday today, and I will be sure to return to everyone as much as I’ve received. Thank you.

Q. Say something to Baro, who is celebrating his birthday today.
A: As you grow older, no matter what happens, it’ll be good to handle them more maturedly and cautiously than you are doing so now. I hope you become a Baro who copes with everything that comes your way in future wisely.

Source: Economy Today
Translation Credits: skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment