Taeyang - Ask Big Bang: 6th Anniversary Q&A!


We already posted GDragon and Daesung's 'Ask Big Bang: 6th Anniversary Q&A' part. So this time, it's Taeyang's part. 

Check it out below.

Ask BB: Taeyang's answer:

1. When is your memorable stage?
“I’ll make it.”

2. When is your happiest moment?
“MTVEMA”

3. Who is the fan who impressed you most strongly?
“You, who read it.”

4. What do you want to hear most?
“Well.. nothing..”

5. What do you think about the world tour?
“It’s fun. I think I can handle it well.”

6. What is V.I.P to you in 6 letters(in Korean)?
“Fantastic Baby"

Extra :
1. When do you think about V.I.P?
“I’m doing now.”

2. How do you feel when you see your old pi ctures?
“Oh I was like that..”

3. What is the food that you can cook well?
“I don’t know now but I think I can cook well.”

4. How does it feel to have 6th anniversary?
“We’re still young.”

5. What is your treasure no.1?
“My pure soul.”


Source: ygbigbang
trans by @LueKim

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment