Yoseob reveals frustration regarding Bipolar disorders.


BEAST’s Yang Yoseob clarifies against surrounding allegations of his bipolar disorders.

BEAST has recently appeared on cable TV ‘B2ST on QTV’ and showed off their entertaining skills.

Through SNS, some questions and answers were gathered in order to progress with their talk show. Towards “The member who is the most temperamental” question, the members chose Yoseob as first, while jokingly saying “ he has serious mood swings, and he doesn’t know about it”

Followed this, Yang Yoseob gave a straightforward reply, “It’s not that I have bipolar disorders. It’s just that I express myself when I’m happy and when I’m in a bad mood. When nothing happens, I’m not like that.

He then continued with, “Anyone who has an obvious reason (to be in a good mood or bad mood), shouldn’t he feel happy and bad? When he’s in a bad mood, he tries to think about it alone. (It must be because of that, so) I’m always misunderstood as a bipolar disorder patient,” expressing his frustration.


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @Loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: TV Report

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment