Infinite, 'A secret that fans don't know...'
















Infinite, “A secret that fans don’t know…” The seven men of Infinite who are overpowering the stage with synchronized choreography went around the set with chit-chat and playful jokes. The image of a free-spirited boy suits them. We had a short ping-pong talk when them.



Hoya’s red wind jacket, navy sweatpants, gray shoes, Dongwoo’s mélange gray wind jacket, black pants, fluorescent green shoes, Woohyun’s navy wind jacket, leggings, fluorescent yellow shoes, L’s wind jacket, beige pants, are all “Head.” L’s fluorescent green shoes are “Head Barefoot Web.” Sungjong’s blue wind jacket, pants, Sunggyu’s black wind jacket, pants, shoes, Sungyeol’s yellow wind jacket, beige pants, shoes are all “Head.” Infinite’s headphones around their necks are “Bang & Olufsen.”




Woohyun’s red block jacket, cotton gray t-shirt, blue pants, checked leggings, navy shoes, blue hat, are all “Head.” Sungyeol’s gray round t-shirt is “Head,” Padding vest is "Head x General Idea." Pants, shoes are all “Head.”



Sungjong’s gray wind jacket, blue t-shirt, Hoya’s red wind jacket, training jacket, sweatpants, L’s yellow wind jacket, black jacket, sweatpants, are all “Head.” Headsets are all “Bang & Olufsen.”



Hoya’s yellow hood, padding vest, sweatpants, Dongwoo’s yellow wind jacket, cotton t-shirt, khaki pants are all “Head.” Shoes are “Head Barefoot.” Sunggyu’s hood, beige pants are all “Head.” Shoes are “Head Barefoot.” Woohyun’s yellow training jacket, sweatpants, backpack are all “Head.” Shoes are “Head Barefoot.”



Padding vest, backpack, all “Head x General Idea.” Headset “Bang & Olufsen.”


Sunggyu’s shirt, beige pants, leggings, shoes, Sungyeol’s long-sleeved shirt, red padding jumper, navy backpack, blue pants are all “Head.” Shoes are “Head Barefoot.” L’s shirt, black jacket, sweatpants, shoes are all “Head.” Headsets are all “Bang & Olufsen.”




Sungjong’s white hood, blue pants are all “Head.” Shoes are “Head Barefoot.” Knitted cap, Dongwoo’s blue hood, padding pants, leggings, checked hat are all “Head.” The shoes around his neck, yellow shoes are all “Head Barefoot Web.”

WOO HYUN

If you were a tree? A long-living pine tree. Favorite hero character? My childhood hero Woorwemae. Your position in the dorm? When the lights are on, I turn them off and neaten things up. The thing you envy most about your members? I’m jealous of Hoya because he dances so well. I guess he thinks of himself as an adult. He can act like a child sometimes but he’s usually in deep thought. The fans don’t know this habit, temperament, preference, secret? I believe in aliens and I’m interested in space.

SUNG YEOL

What gesture do you want to show your fans if you stand on a free stage rather than group choreography? I want to blow the fans a sincere hand kiss. What’s something that changed from before debut to after debut? My appearance changed a lot! A lot! The fans don’t know this habit, temperament, preference, secret? I believe that aliens actually do exist. The afterlife as well…. What would you be doing if you weren’t an idol? I’d probably be in college like my age and studying.

HOYA

An idol you liked when you were young? Yoo Seungjoon sunbaenim. When did you discover your affectionate side and your rough side? When I’m with kids, I become surprisingly affectionate and innocent. I think I become rougher onstage. The fans don’t know this habit, temperament, preference, secret? I’m so famous for not being good with chopsticks that it comes up in the related searches. But to be honest I’m not all that good with spoons either. Keu keu. An attracted female star? American actress Amanda Seyfried. I think she expresses her characters well lovingly. What gesture do you want to show your fans if you stand on a free stage rather than group choreography? I want to show a sexy gesture. I could call it free sexiness.

SUNG KYU

When we came back with ‘The Chaser,’ we went around 5 cities in a helicopter and had showcases. I was scared because it was my first time in a helicopter but it was a spectacular day. It was fun because we met fans from multiple cities. I also gave laughs on ‘Immortal Song’ for showing a side similar to Kim Jongmin-sunbae. Truthfully, I didn’t have that intention. I stuttered because I was nervous singing in front of such major sunbaes. But that image won’t disappear. Something you can yell, “I’m confident that I can get 1st in this!” on Mnet ‘Ranking King’? Sleeping. Third year since debut, who is still awkward with the camera? Sungjong. He changes into a very broadcasted person in front of the camera.

L

What do you have to say about being the team’s visual? Each of the 7 Infinite members have their own charms. So I think everyone shares the position of visual. When you’re alone? I wander around streets I don’t know and take pictures. L is a morning person? A night person? Night person. I like the night when I can feel endlessness (“infinite”-ness) Especially the night sea! When do you feel the best? It depends. I can’t really measure it myself. A close idol friend? I’m close with all of the people my age. Since we’re the same age, I think we become close quickly. The fans don’t know this habit, temperament, preference, secret? I ‘really’ like black. What gesture do you want to show your fans if you stand on a free stage rather than group choreography? I want to look at each and everyone for a long time.

SUNG JONG

A disadvantage about being maknae and an advantage? There’s no disadvantage, and an advantage is I get treated cutely because I’m the maknae. (Laughs) Who is number one in the order of playfulness? Sunggyu hyung. When you’re alone? Shopping, watching movies, riding a bike at the Han River Park. A musician you like? The king of pop Michael Jackson! His passion onstage is amazing. The fans don’t know this habit, temperament, preference, secret? I always pray before going onstage. . What’s something that changed from before debut to after debut? I’m thinking a lot more.

DONG WOO

A performance you want to show at a concert? I want to make a special rap with only guitar and piano accompaniment. The moment I become weak? When I see blood or watch a horror movie…ugh. ‘Fashion King’ Pre-ranking first. If you were to give last place L advice on styling? I’d like if he had more daring designs and wasn’t afraid of color. Since you have to try fitted fashion to understand it, just try it once! A musician you like? Zio. T and Kim Yeonwoo sunbaenim. Foreign artists are Busta Rhymes and Nicki Minaj. A goal you want to accomplish before the year is over? I’m playing bass guitar these days but I want to polish my skills until I get more used to it.

*More information can be found in the September issue of Elle Girl CREDITS : ELLE (SOURCE); MaxRide@NOLIMITINFINITE.NET (TRANS

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment