KARA members reveal the secret to their flawless skins


Girl group KARA recently revealed the secrets behind their flawless skins.

On September 11th, KARA, who just returned to the music scene with “Pandora”, held an online live chatting event through me2day. Each member chatted in relay for 10 minutes each with few selected fans.

During the event, the members gave the most honest answers to every fans’ questions. When asked about the secrets behind their flawless skin, Nicole responded, “I put some honey over skin trouble” while Goo Hara gave some laugh by saying, “I put half the bottle of moisturizer.”

However, Seungyeon gave the most surprising answer saying that her secret is eating pork skin. She also revealed that pork helped her in singing, explaining, “When I was having trouble during recording, I ate samgyeopsal(pork belly) and then successfully recorded my high tone.”

During the live chat, KARA revealed different behind stories that took place while preparing for their new album.


Source: StarN News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment