B1A4 - If you were to have a catchphrase for every member……!?


B1A4 - If you were to have a catchphrase for every member……!

Q: Throughout this series, I believe that we understand each member’s character and individuality to some extent so now we would like you guys to make a catchphrase for each other.
[Sandeul] I’m good at making catchphrases~.

Q: Well then please make a catchphrase for B1A4’s father, Jinyoung.
[Sandeul]……(thinks for a while).
[Jinyoung] Wait~ didn’t you say you were good at this!?
[Everyone] (laugh)
[Sandeul] No that’s not it! It’s because Jinyoung hyung has so much charms! It’s only take a long time to organize all of that!
[CNU] Then let’s wait until Sandeul thinks of one~
[Sandeul] CNU hyung is really nice (laugh)
[Gongchan] I have one.
[Sandeul] Then Gongchan, please say yours’ first~ by all means~
[Jinyoung]It seems like you don’t have one yet.
[Baro] Maybe he’s only acting like he’s thinking about it (laugh)
[Jinyoung] That’s a big possibility~ (laugh)
[Sandeul] That’s not true~ But Gongchan said that he has one so it’s out of my kindness to let him say his first.
[Gongchan] Thank you Sandeul hyung~

Q: Then Gongchan, please tell us.
[Gongchan] Jinyoung hyung is “the evangelist of positive thinking”
[Sandeul] (quickly) That’s what I was thinking too―!
[Baro] He’s totally lying!
[Sandeul] I’m not lying!
[Baro] Now he’s mad at me because he lied (laugh)
[Sandeul] We are actually often asked questions like this in both Korea and Japan. That’s why I wanted to think of something new and different but because it’s something like a catchphrase, you need to choose the right words that fit the person the best, and I couldn’t think of any other words and was thinking that this was hard~

Q: So it was your kindness. Thank you for your concern~!
[Sandeul] No, no (shy laugh).

Q: By the way Gongchan, what is the reason why you chose “the evangelist of positive thinking” as Jinyoung’s catchphrase?
[Gongchan] For example, when something didn’t go right, and everyone is at their lowest thinking ‘Ahh~ What should we do? Is this okay?’ or when we all have feelings of uncertainty or even when we don’t know what do to and we’re all frozen, Jinyoung hyung would come along and say “We can do it if we try! Why aren’t we doing anything?! Come on, we’ll start now!” and move us all to think positively. It’s because Jinyoung hyung is at the top pulling us that we are able to think of things in a positive matter rather then negatively.

Q: I see. That’s why he is the evangelist.
[CNU] Jinyoung is also “the mirror of positivity”. Like if you were to look into a mirror, when we look at Jinyoung, we naturally start to think like “We will do our best~” in a positive way.




Q: He’s a fantastic leader, and father. What would the catchphrase for B1A4’s mother CNU be then?
[Jinyoung]I have one. Oh Sandeul, can I say it first?
[Sandeul] Of course, by all means~.
[Jinyoung] The calm mother.
[CNU]……bear. “The calm mother bear”.
[Sandeul] That’s it~.

Q: You named yourself (laugh).
[Baro] Like we mentioned before, CNU hyung is always very relaxed and has a calm personality and is really like a bear. So I think this catchphrase fits him perfectly!
[Jinyoung] Then Baro, on the contrary, is fast and has a face of a squirrel so you are “Squirrel Vitamin”.
[Everyone] (laugh)
[CNU] When Baro gets excited, his speaking becomes really fast~.
[Sandeul] It really is like a squirrel talking (laugh). Please visualize that image.

 Q: Ok, we visualized it.
[Sandeul] He is doing exactly what you just visualized (laugh)
[Jinyoung]What I mean by vitamin is that, like we mentioned before, he is the “Dose of vitamin for the team”!

 Q: So he is the source of energy for B1A4.
[Jinyoung] Yes. But that can be said about everyone in the group.



Q: Now let’s make a catchphrase for Gongchan.
[Sandeul] Why am I not chosen before him? In terms of order (in age) I should be before Baro too.
[Baro] Isn’t that because Jinyoung hyung compared me to CNU hyung being a bear and talked about me first?
[CNU] That is true, Sandeul’s catchphrase would seem to have the most impact (laugh).
[Baro] I already have one in mind (laugh).
[Sandeul] I’m not sure if I’m excited to know or scared (laugh).
[Jinyoung] I thought of a catchphrase for Gongchan.

Q: Please tell us.
[Jinyoung] Last time, Baro said in the family composition, that Gongchan was the “adult-like baby” and I thought that that could be Gongchan’s catchphrase. But to have the same exact thing would be boring so I slightly changed it to “mature baby” (laugh).
[Sandeul] It really did only slightly change (laugh).
[CNU] But being an “adult-like baby” and a “mature baby” seems the same but have different nuances.
[Jinyoung] He’s aware of his surroundings, and is trustworthy and may seem adult-like but Gongchan isn’t completely an adult yet (laugh).

Q: So he is more mature?
[Jinyoung] Yes. He’s still growing in becoming an adult. That’s why he’s a “mature baby”. But Gongchan isn’t forcing himself to be this way; he just naturally does it and notices a lot of things.
[Gongchan] If that’s the case, then I think that Jinyoung hyung is a complete “adult”. Of course there are times when he is child-like though.
[Jinyoung] And CNU hyung is also an “adult” as well.
[Sandeul] Then what am I?
[Jinyoung] Sandeul and Baro are adults, but haven’t even matured, still kids, they’re my sons (laugh).
[Baro] But I think that I’m more of an “adult” than Sandeul is!
[Sandeul] Eh, I’m more of an “adult”~

 Q: and the kids are bickering, what do you say father?
[Jinyoung] (immediately) They’re the same (straightforward).
[Sandeul] Okay~. Will someone say my catchphrase for me then?

Q: It is finally the awaited Sandeul’s turn~.
[Sandeul] Ah~ I’m so excited~!
[Jinyoung] I can only think of “Life’s sitcom” for Sandeul (laugh).



Q: You did mention the humorous episode of Sandeul’s life style that is like a comedy comic before didn’t you?
[Jinyoung] When you’re around Sandeul, a lot of unexpected things happen and it’s fun. Of course they’re not all good experiences and things may break or he may cause trouble and get me upset (laugh), but Sandeul doesn’t purposely have bad intentions, he just kind of mysteriously attracts those kinds of things.
[Sandeul] I’m always thinking “Why do things like this always happen to me?” (laugh). I also don’t know what is going to happen so we’re always panicking~.
[Jinyoung] And his reactions are as if they are drawn. I just never get bored whenever I’m around him.
[CNU] Sandeul’s actions itself are funny and he can make his surrounding into a fun and bright atmosphere. He’s a “happy virus” (virus of happiness).

Q: If it’s a happy virus, then you wouldn’t be afraid to be caught by it. Rather if it brings people happiness then it should be scattered everywhere.
[Sandeul] Ok, I’ll scatter it~.
[Baro]Although as a result we are happy, we’re in trouble when we’re in the vortex of it (laugh).


: I see, I see~.
[Sandeul] I’m even more desperate~.
[Jinyoung] You are the one who over exaggerates. But it’s the Sandeul who is like this that is fun to be around.
[Sandeul] Isn’t that true~ (gets carried away)
[Gongchan] Times like these (more likely to have an accident) are the most dangerous! Sandeul hyung, please be careful!
[Sandeul] Ok. As expected from the “mature baby”, you’re really keen~ (laugh)
[Jinyoung] It may be because of Sandeul that he has to be keen (laugh).
[Sandeul] So it’s thanks to me? Yay~!
[Jinyoung] I can give you my title as a person with “positive thinking”.
[Sandeul] Really? I have so many catchphrases, I don’t know what to do~.
[Baro] You can change is everyday?
[Sandeul] That’s a good idea! (he says as he hit the desk really hard) Ow~! I think I put in too much strength.
[Everyone] (laugh)
[Jinyoung] That’s why Gongchan just warned you (laugh).
[CNU] So we’re basically always like this~ (laugh).

 Q: I now understand~.


source: ORICON
trans cr: kouko @ AVIATEB1A



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment