miss A’s Suzy felt betrayed by HaHa


miss A’s Suzy recently appeared on KBS 2TV’s ‘Happy Together 3’ and shocked everyone after confessing that she felt betrayed after hearing the news about HaHa’s marriage with Byul.

During the show, Suzy shared, When I was filming a program with HaHa, he said that he liked me. Soon after, I saw articles about him getting married to singer Byul and I felt very betrayed.”

HaHa explained, “Since my character was a playboy, I confessed to a lot of female celebrities that I liked them. As soon as I announced my marriage, those female celebrities called me and told that they felt betrayed by me.”

He added, Suzy is special to me and Byul understands that too. I even gave her dating advice during break.”


Source: Nate

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment