How did Immortal Song make Shin Joonghyun feel Moved


Five top female singers appeared on the show including Sistar’s Hyorin who received attention in her first appearance on Immortal Song, the mistress of the house, Ali, Davichi’s Kang Minkyung, Lyn and Ailee. The line-up also included talented male singers such as 4men’s Shin Yongjae, Brown Eyed Soul’s Sunghoon, Kim Taewoo, Park Jaebum, Sweet Sorrow, No Brain and Super Junior’s Ryeowook. 

Park Jaebum and Ryeowook sang “The Woman in the rain” and “I You,” respectively giving grand performances. 

Ryeowook revealed that he came to have a new mindset as he was preparing for this performance. He made Shin Joonghyun feel pleased when he said, "I really learned a lot as I was preparing for it. Despite the fact that I've been singing as a singer for 8 years, I realized that I’m still lacking. I hope to grow more as a singer starting with this performance. Please watch me.”


Source: OSEN
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment