T-ara's Soyeon eats leftover food in the bathroom?



On October 19 episode of MNET's T-ara's Confession, the girls revealed the hardships they experienced because of dieting.

Soyeon revealed, "During the time we're (T-ara) actively promoting 'Bo Beep Bo Beep', we didn't have anything to eat so we skipped meals. There was one time wherein other idols left some food in the green room. Me with Qri and Jiyeon took it in our pockets secretly."

She continued, "The agency back then strictly telling us to diet, so we went to bathroom and eat. During that time, a lot of thoughts running in my mind such as why we have to do sort of things. I just keep comforting my self and fortunately overcame those time to reach my goal.

Areum said, "It's somehow funny" and Jiyeon replied, "I think you don't know much about it". Soyeon on the other hand added,"It could be funny but we cried almost everyday."

Areum responded, “I can see what I'm going through is nothing compared to what you've experienced. Honestly, I'm very worried for future problems, but I will do my best to show my development."

Source: Hankyung
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment