Sooyoung Leaves ‘Goodbye’ Messages for ‘The 3rd Hospital’


Updated with Sooyoung’s message on Girls’ Generation’s official website:

“Everyone ^ㅡ^ How have you been?!

Sooyoung has been spending each day busily due to the upcoming Japanese album release♥
The album.. you really won’t regret looking forward to it! It’s simply daebak..^^
From our album to our tour next year.. I’m getting nervous already^^
Today is ‘The 3rd Hospital”s last broadcastㅠㅠ

From the time I received the script, around this time last year, up to today’s last broadcast,
I’m really happy I was able to be Euijin^^! How was it for you all?^^

If you all.. were happy, laughing, and crying with Euijin each day,
Then that alone… makes me not regret! My first acting attempt.^^

Because it was a preproduction while preparing and filming, as if I were showing my mom my report card,
I was half excited and nervous.. Also as to how you all would think of it..
But now that I’m done with it, aside from the results of whether I did well or not, the moments I was Euijin,
and all the hard working people who looked in the same direction for one work, I just miss it all.. ^^
While it’s important to do your all in focusing on your role..
The current times that won’t come again, the precious times with all the people in that one spot,
makes me think.. I should have relaxed and enjoyed it some more^^ ㅎㅎ
During my next work.. I should be able to become a more relaxed Sooyoung, right??^^

ㅎㅎ SONE will pat Ddooyoung’s bottom then, right?!?? +_+ (Translator’s note: pat her bottom as if saying “good job”)

Our SONE and all ‘The 3rd Hospital’ viewers who watched the original broadcast, thank you!^^

Lastly, to all the Euijins..Minjuns.. and also friends who are currently somewhere fighting, hoping for tomorrow..
I hope that our story was of some help, and I will always pray for you.
I love you♥”

Updated with Sooyoung’s gift to the staff.

Since the last episode of “The 3rd Hospital” will air on November 8th, Sooyoung left a “goodbye” video message to thank the viewers for watching.

In addition to the video, Sooyoung delivered makeup sets along with handwritten letters and autographed Girls’ Generation CDs to the entire 100-member staff, who she has shared ups and downs with together from late winter (last year) to this summer while filming. It was said the message carried in the letter read, “I had fun and was happy living as Euijin. Thank you.”

“The 3rd Hospital” is Sooyoung’s first drama where she takes a lead role. In the drama, Sooyoung plays the role of Lee Euijin, a viola player who has a crush on Kim Seunghyun, played by Oh Jiho. Through Lee Euijin, viewers can see the many sides of Sooyoung’s acting, from a happy-go-lucky aegyo girl to a mature young woman dealing with her illness. Not only did Sooyoung receive praise for her acting skills from the viewers, but she also received praise from her co-star, Oh Jiho.

Sources: CJENMDRAMA@YouTube.com, Osen, Girls’ Generation’s official website
Written by: dandan87@soshified
Contributor: ch0sshi@soshified
Edited by: SeraphKY@soshified, MoonSoshi9@soshified, taengsoshi@soshified

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment