Cube President “When I First Saw Roh JiHoon, Looks Very Alike like Rain”


President of Cube Entertainment, Hong SeungSong has expressed his anticipation for Roh JiHoon.

Roh JiHoon has held ‘THE NEXT BIG THING’ Showcase in Seoul on the 7th at 4PM, while showcasing his glamorous debut stage.

On this day, in the opening speech by President Hong Seung Song, he expressed, “There are a lot of auditions in Korea. When I first saw ‘Birth Star’ Roh JiHoon, it’s actually because of his smiling face, which makes me having thoughts of ‘I should meet this person.”


He then followed, “As we can see through PSY’s case, K-POP has its competitiveness in the global market. It is not a wave that just passes by, but one that stays on track. (K-POP) Has the ability to compete with other Pop stars around the world,” he explained.

President Hong SeungSong also expressed his confidence, “It’s not the immediate Roh JiHoon that is important, but the future Roh JiHoon. Through a short period, he changed a lot and worked as hard as he can. (I) Think that he has all the capability to compete in the global market.”

“I hope that he will be the next Jung JiHoon (Rain) after a year, 2 years, and 3 years. I had the same feeling as when I first met Jung JiHoon too. Starting from there, (Roh JiHoon) had changed a lot after a year and 6 months,” he introduced.

President Hong SeungSong continued, “ As a soloist, if he fails to possess 3 things, that he can’t be one. I think in order to be competitive, he has to work very hard. As we prepare for his debut, we had lots of anticipation as well as frustrations.”


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Newsen

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment